Monday, August 17, 2009

Because winged guys are just so cool...

I had to do it. I had to draw him again... G6's Lawrence Halflight, that is. This time a full-color pic...all photoshopped and pretty and with his hair loose... ^_^
-
As you can probably tell, I did a lot of experimenting with this pic and did a lot of things with it I usually don't do. Overall, I think it wasn't all necessary; it would have looked just fine without all that extra work. But I am pleased with how it looks. Please take a moment to click on the picture and see it full-size; especially the face. :)
-
So, it's August - when exactly is Covenant Chapter Two coming out, some of you may be wondering? Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to make my August deadline. Why? Well, firstly, because I am spending my time making other drawings like this one (hehe) and since summer is coming to an end, I am trying to spend as much time with my family as possible before returning to school (next week already!).
However, I am getting close - my estimate is that it will be finished in 2-3 weeks from now! Until then, please keep visiting; I'll always have more drawings to show.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment