Saturday, November 14, 2009

Falling Leaves

Just in time for autumn, here's a new character from Moon Dancer II: The Tale Untold (my current novel project).
-
Name: Falling Leaves
Race: Wulven
Pack: Terra
Rank: Beta Female
Age: 24
Brief bio: Falling Leaves is the oldest of five children and so often finds herself helping her parents (the alpha couple) handle the responsibility of caring for the others. However, even though she presents herself as happy and care-free, Falling Leaves is not content with her life and feels imprisoned by her role. When she meets Moon Dancer and Dusk, she becomes struck with jealousy at their freedom. She also finds herself attracted to Dusk...
-
I have become fond of this character and I think she looks so cute in this drawing. :)

1 comment:

  1. I tried to make this comment before, but it didn't save. I really like the picture - it has me anxious to get reading! The funny thing is at first I thought she had a dog behind her. ;-) The little wisp of her tail looked like a little dog's tail. I am also breakfastblend. that is the logon I made when Bethesda had a blog on the daily readings. love you...Mom

    ReplyDelete