Monday, November 23, 2009

Ruka - Turnaround & Concept Sketches

Work on my character artbook requires me to focus on my seven specific characters that I've chosen to showcase, so I'll be posting a lot of art of these same characters (One-Wing, Elhiroth, Analise, Moon Dancer & Dusk, and Ruka & Ryru).
-
So here are some works of Ruka, some messy while others have been cleaned up. No color though - I've already done a full-render of her which can be found on a post here.

Ruka might be quite the twisted character, but she sure is cute and way fun to draw in her frilly dress and crazy poses/expressions. You can definately expect to see more of her.
-
It is amusing that Ryru (the male version, as seen in Covenant) came first, but I ended up liking Ruka better.
I'm far from done with Ryru though; I actually just finished a scene of Covenant chapter 3 which features him.
YES, I am working on my character artbook, Covenant the graphic novel, AND Moon Dancer II: The Tale Untold the written novel. Busy busy! But I love it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment