Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Elhiroth Concept Sketches & Covenant News

And it's more art for my character artbook... Elhiroth!!!


For those of you keeping up with Covenant, you're probably wondering when you'll actually be finding more out about this guy! So I thought I'd let you know how progress is coming along on my graphic novel project...
-
Firstly, as some might expect, Covenant has been placed on the back-burner as I have so many other projects consuming my time. So what will become of it? Well, firstly, I promise to finish Chapter Three at the very least. And Chapter Three is when Elhiroth introduces himself and we find out more about who he is, so that answers the question above. However, it will be some time before it's through. Drawing-wise I am about half-way finished with Chapter Three, but that doesn't include clean-up, rendering, etc. Yet I plan on tackling it over Christmas break and hopefully I might be able to get it done if not get significantly far on it.
-
Thank you all for waiting; I hope I can make it worth the wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment