Saturday, December 12, 2009

[50th post!] One-Wing Cosplay Series #3 - Miku

50 Posts!!!!!
To celebrate, I decided to return to a series of drawings I began awhile ago, all which can be found here on my blog, of my muse One-Wing dressing up as various anime characters.
#1= Shinku from Rozen Maiden
#2= Saber from Fate/Stay Night
And now here's #3 = Miku from Vocaloid
I actually drew One-Wing as Miku around the same time as the other two but did not get around to coloring it until just yesterday. And even though I didn't spend all that much time on it, I think it looks pretty nice.
-
I admit it, I LOVE Miku. I have definately caught Miku fever just like half of the otaku community. I even have a plushie of her now, and listen to her music about 25% of the time (which is a lot considering how much I listen to music). This just goes to show how far a good character concept and design can go. I hope that someday maybe people will love my characters too - though their popularity will very likely not be as HUGE as Miku's. Hehe.
-
With Christmas break on its way, I am about to have a lot of time on my hands. And that means I'll be making a lot of art. And that means I'll be posting a lot of art. So come and visit often this Holiday season :)

edit - Apparently only 48 posts are listed on my blog page. That probably means I deleted 2 but they are still counted in my main count. Awww. Well I still am going to keep this labeled as the 50th. :P

1 comment: