Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Dawn of a New Generation

It's been a little while since my last post... but I am able to make it up to you all by posting a whole bunch of art today. :)
-
Over this winter break, Generation 6 (G6) has just given way to the next generation, G7! And here are the first characters of the new generation - at least, the ones of my creation.

Consecutively, they are William Princeton, Dawn Halflight, Corine Lancaster, and Curtis Nestle.
-
As one might be able to tell by the title of this post, this time I am going to be focusing on Dawn today. Here she is in her combat attire:
And here is my very first drawing of her in the same outfit:
But Dawn is not the only character I've drawn in combat attire. Here's Corine:
Don't worry, the guys are still to come. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment