Sunday, January 24, 2010

Falling for Falling Leaves

Okay, so I admit it... after that first drawing I made of Falling Leaves which I posted on here awhile ago, I couldn't get enough of drawing her. I had truly fallen for Falling Leaves. And at last, I've put together a much deserved full-color render of her in a standing pose...
I allowed myself to be a perfectionist this once...and I really think all my efforts and pickiness paid off. Expect to see this picture reappear at other places I visit across the web.... ;3
-
And of course you can expect a lot more art of her as well. A shame it's too late to include her in my artbook...unless I decide to get her in the back-door somehow (ie. including her in the section about Moon Dancer)...
-
Anyhow, now I'm just babbling... because I am happy that this piccy turned out so well. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really worked hard on perfecting her! She looks so real. Great job

    ReplyDelete