Friday, March 26, 2010

"Moonlit Dance" - Flash Animation

At last, at last!
Although this clip is only 30 seconds, it represents a long time of diligent work - I've spent about 2-6 hours a week on this thing since December, and now here it is.
-
(click the pic for a link to the youtube vid, or click here)

It was worth the effort for sure. However short it may be, the animation really is my best - I also love to see my two characters, Moon Dancer and Dusk, come to life on the screen.

The animation isn't top-notch yet; I haven't added the inbetweens which would make the motion more fluid. Likely, I will do that in time. The reason I haven't yet is because the due date for submittions to the DMA (Digital Media Arts) showcase was today and I really wanted to show this. :)

I am so glad I finally have an example of good animation to actually show what I can do. I hope you all enjoy this cute little clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment