Monday, March 1, 2010

Poll Results: Winning Color Scheme

Last month, I asked you all which color scheme you liked best on One-Wing. I was very pleased by the turnout; it was a close run but 26% of the votes went to the winning color scheme, Black & Red (Dark Rose One-Wing).
-
And so I made some new art of her!


Likely you all have noticed this artwork other places as well...

I also printed this work out on posterboard and submitted it to the Juried Student Art Show here at the college I'm attending - soon I'll find out if I made it in.

Thank you everyone for your votes!!!

I will probably have a new poll for this month so keep watch for that :)

edit: I am sad that it will not let you click and enlarge the pic for some reason, so here's the full version. Please look at this guys. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk222/elusive_dreams/Blog/DarkRoseOneWing1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment