Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cure Moonlight - Fan art

Sometimes I just need to draw something pretty. This time my inspiration was a character design from an anime I've never even seen, Yes Precure! I have to say, most of the character designs from that show look quite brainmelting to say the least, but Cure Moonlight is lovely so I had to try my hand at drawing her.

Hopefully it will let you click to enlarge the pic. Please do if so; the larger version looks even better.
-
Here is a version without the background, which I had to post...because admittedly, I did not draw the background from scratch (I did alter it significantly though). And just for fun, I decided to include the original line-art (that I drew) as well. Who knows, maybe some of my artist friends would like to see if they could color it better? :3
Anyhow, it's back to my Flash projects now. ^.^ Expect more posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment