Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Concept Sketches - Dusk and Moon Dancer

As mentioned before, my mind is fully submerged in the land of my novel, Moon Dancer, which I am fully revising in hopes I can get it published. (Still looking for readers to preview it, by the way! Email me at elusive.dreams@yahoo.com if interested. I will send you the adobe pdf version which is layed out like a real published novel for your reading convenience.)
-
So here's a few new concept sketches of the two main protagonists.
Here's Dusk, the stoic and soft-spoken Wulven male from the Lune Pack. I kind of sort of love these sketches...especially that surprised look in the middle. Aw, Dusk.
And here's our main character, who keeps changing her name throughout the novel - for convenience's sake I will just be calling her the same name as the novel itself, Moon Dancer - the spirited young woman who is seeking her place in the world. Both she and Dusk have many sides - although it takes the two being together to unlock all of them!
-
I have done many, many, many drawings of these two together but have not yet drawn one I find worthy of a full render. But I will keep trying!
-
I'll add that to the list of a million other things I want to make, hehe. Keep checking back if you're curious to see what sort of things I come up with! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment