Sunday, October 11, 2009

One-Wing Cover Art (*HIGH QUALITY*)

Presenting what might just be the most beautiful image I have ever drawn...
This lovely image of my beautiful One-Wing is what will eventually serve as the cover for my artbook. It is not finished, however - what I plan to have happen is that from One-Wing's hand emerges a lot of "chibi" (small) versions of some of my other characters, floating into the air as though they are being brought to life by her.
And of course my "One-Wing Art" logo will adorn the top.

Here is a closer-up shot so you can take a look at the detail (click to enlarge):

And just for fun, here is an image of the shading alone, which in itself is quite lovely.

Soon to come: More Moon Dancer art, because my mind is fully immersed in that world right now.
Keep checking; I will be posting more high-quality images like this one now that my skills are improving.


2 comments:

  1. Umm... FREAKIN CUTE!! I love it! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely and beautiful mal! I really love the line quality you used, it adds so much the gorgeousness.
    And I actually think I like the just shadow piece at the bottom....it just intrigues me a lot and it's so elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete