Monday, February 8, 2010

POLL: One-Wing's Color Scheme

Notice something new??
-
That's right, One-Wing's Gallery now features a poll! If you haven't noticed yet, right on the sidebar along with the blog archive and info about me, there's a spot where you can answer a question. The question is: What color scheme do you like best on One-Wing?
-
I had quite a bit of fun playing around with different color schemes for my mascot/muse. Each took careful thought and consideration, and in the end, I think each of them have a certain appeal.
-
But now I turn to you, my blog visitors... which one do you prefer? Here are your 6 options:


One-Wing's Original Color Scheme (Purple/Pink/Blue)

"Dark Rose" One-Wing (black/red)

"Prismatic" One-Wing (Cyan/Yellow/Magenta/Black) (Hehe, guess where I got those colors...)

"Elegant Wish" One-Wing (Maroon/Purple)

"Graceful Melody" One-Wing (Teal/Orange)"Shining Angel" One-Wing (white/gold)
-
Again, the poll is right over there ----->
Thank you so much for taking the time to vote! ^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment