Saturday, September 5, 2009

Covenant: Chapter Two is up!!! Plus: New ways to read both chapters!


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Six months ago, I began a new project.
-
And now here it is - the result of countless hours of planning, writing, drawing, working in photoshop, etc etc... Two whole chapters completed!
-
Because people have been asking for it, here you go: two different, much simpler ways of reading the two chapters than ever before.
-
First, the best quality:
-
-
-
If the slideshows move too quickly, press the pause button to turn the pages manually. Also, this is best seen in full-screen mode.
-
Or, if you'd prefer...
-
-
-
For the facebook links, just click the first page and then click "next" to turn the page. It is very easy, but the quality is much worse than in the photobucket version.
-
Don't remember what Covenant is about? Read this post: Covenant Cover and Information
-
Despite all the work I have put into this, we're still not very far into the plot yet. I do feel badly that it is such slow going for my readers. But I promise it will be worth the wait - I have the entire story planned out and it will be a very fun ride. (When completed, Covenant should be about 12 chapters in length.) For now, though, I hope you enjoy the artwork and the story so far - especially the first fight scene that appears in this chapter. :)
-
I'm glad to say that the next coming chapter, Chapter Three, which will be out around New Year's sometime, will answer a great deal of questions about the plot!
-
Please please please leave comments. I don't usually ask for comments on my posts, but they haven't taken nearly as much time, devotion, and effort as this enormous project has.
-
And above all, ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment