Wednesday, September 2, 2009

*Special* One-Wing Cosplay Series #1 - Shinku

Time for a special treat. (At least, I find it to be so.)
-
As you might imagine, I have been slaving away on Covenant Chapter Two, which now has an official release date - Saturday, September 5 (!!!) - but I don't like just working on just one thing or I tend to tire of it.
-
And so, I've decided to put together a fun series of drawings on the side. The story behind them is this: One-Wing is, as said in my introductory post, my muse: she gets credit for all of my inspiration, ideas, creativity, etc. And one major source of inspiration for me is anime. So, to represent this - and to have a lot of fun - I've decided to draw One-Wing dressing up as six different anime characters.
-
So here we have One-Wing dressed as the uber-kawaii living doll Shinku from the anime series Rozen Maiden. Just adorable <3
-
This was lots of fun for me (as well as a refreshing escape from Covenant for a little bit) and I look forward to drawing the other five of this cute series.

No comments:

Post a Comment