Friday, September 18, 2009

*Special* One-Wing Cosplay Series #2 - Saber

Here is the second drawing out of six from the One-Wing Cosplay series, where I depict my muse dressing up as some of my favorite characters in anime.

-

And this one happens to be my very favorite anime character of all, Saber from the awesome series Fate/Stay Night. Saber is a knight and a Servant summoned to protect the series' main character, Shirou.

-

This outfit I have One-Wing depicted in is the dress that Saber wears beneath her armor (for those of you who have seen F/SN but did not recognize it). It is my favorite of all of Saber's apparel and that is why I chose to draw One-Wing in it.

-

Again, this was another fun drawing to make! The only not-so-fun part about it was as I was coloring it in Photoshop, the program closed suddenly and of course I hadn't saved at all - so I had to start completely over again. Needless to say, I saved every other minute the second time around. ;)

-

If you haven't already, make sure you go see the first drawing in this series, where One-Wing dresses up like Shinku from Rozen Maiden! ^.^ Just click the words "special feature" in this post's annotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment