Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A return to Moon Dancer


On February 27, 2009, I reached a significant milestone. My fifth full-length novel, Moon Dancer, was completed.
-
7 months later, I return to my treasured story for what I forsee as a good month or so of editing. Why?
-
Because the more I think about it, the more I realize I have to do it - I can't keep this story to myself. I have to try and get it published.
-
Moon Dancer is a story about a lot of things. It's about a girl who is taken from the world she knows into one entirely different. It's about relationships, desires, passions, and goals. It's about a people who live as wolves do, with a matching social hierarchy, lifestyle, and rivalry between packs. Of course there is a love story thrown into the mix.
-
But most of all, it's a story about discovering who you truly are and where you truly belong - something anyone can relate to. And it's a story I want to share with the world, if I can.
-
First, I have to comb out the flaws. ;)
-
In the meantime, enjoy this nice little drawing I put together. If you want to be a HUGE help and read through the novel to share your thoughts and help me improve it, post a comment or shoot me an email at elusive.dreams@yahoo.com.
-
Oh yeah, and I'll have TONS of stuff to post in the near future, so keep checking here! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment