Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Photoshopped Drawing


After working intensively on Covenant in order to get Chapter One done by next week (!), I decided to take a break and draw a character from a novel I wrote a year ago, the longest and arguably best story I've ever written, Heartwish. This is the main heroine, Kani, a Rhe'nyk. (To find out what that means, ask to read the novel!!)
-
I have lots of new stuff coming up, so here's what to expect from my blog in the next week or so:
- 10 figures (for an assignment that a group of people from my major are working on over the summer)
- Character designs for a children's game, per request of a friend
- And FINALLY - Chapter One of the Graphic Novel Covenant !

1 comment:

  1. This is a veritable treasure trove of wonderfull, um... treasure?

    ReplyDelete