Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Remmie and the Lab Rats" Character designs

Aside from working on my own projects, I have also been helping out a friend with his. "Remmie and the Lab Rats" is a children's game designed by my friend Jason. Since he just released it today, I've decided to make a post about my contributions. And here are the character designs I put together for it! This little mousie right here is Luke. I hope the kids enjoy helping him solve his problems and defeating the evil cat :)

Link to the game: http://www.dancingword.net/mousepaw












And here's the game cover Jason put together:
-
Just one last reminder: The debut of Covenant Chapter One: Darker than Shadow is only days away!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the Lab Rats, Mal! I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete