Sunday, May 10, 2009

Final Flash Project - "Rose's Debut"

Meet Rose.
-
She is the star of my final flash project. And she'd like to perform for you.
-
And so, here is the first of my two final projects for this year. The quality isn't so good jut because I had to convert my flash file into an avi in order to get it uploaded, so I lost a bit of quality there. Overall though, it's still pretty cute! And it's 50 seconds even though the project was only required to be 10. Yay for over-achieving.

Here is the clip itself (be sure to have the sound on when you watch!!):

Youtube version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQiMR1NqQxQ

I might still tweak/smooth out the motion a little, so if I do, I will update the clip.

And because the quality is so bad, I decided to include a few screenshots from the original:












Lastly, for those who are curious, here's what it looks like in the flash interface (click to enlarge):



Well, that was fun... though I would be alright without hearing that song again for a few months, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment