Sunday, May 3, 2009

Introducing One-Wing


Hello. You may call me One-Wing.
-
Here is a place where I've decided to post all of my artings - a gallery of sorts, a place where I can show my work to the public just in case other people enjoy them aside from me. :)
-
It is also my very first blog. That being so, I'm not altogether sure how everything works. But at least now I have my own little spot on the web!
-
So why the name "One-Wing"? Well, firstly, that is the name of my muse - the character I came up with to personify all the imagining and dreaming I constantly do. She has just one wing because she's not really in control of her flight, nor is she very good at flying. She just goes where the wind takes her. Also, she is seeking a person to perhaps serve as her other wing, someone who will help her finally ascend to the sky, rather than just dream about doing so.
-
In the near future, I will be posting the debut of my graphic novel/manga, Covenant, and I will post the link here! So keep your eye out for that.
-
The next post will include some of my older artings. :) Enjoy, and God bless.
~One-Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment